Ride to the summit of Mt Coolangatta!
Operates from the Coolangatta Estate near Shoalhaven Heads, NSW.
Bigfoot Adventures NSW is an amazing experience for all ages. A huge 4WD open sided tractor-bus carries tourists on a one-hour tour up to 1000ft elevation on the historic property of Coolangatta Estate.
The tour highlight is definitely an adventurous climb up Mt Coolangatta from where some of the best views of the South Coast can be enjoyed.
A ride on Bigfoot is a great way to see the convict built village dating back to 1822. Learn about the award winning wines produced by the Estate, as you drive through the vineyards.
Departing from the main carpark at the Coolangatta Estate, tickets are purchased on the day of your ride from the office located adjacent to the wine cellar. Payment by cash, debit card, Visa & MasterCard. We recommend that you call in advance to reserve your seats as places are limited. See “Book Now” below.
- Experience the thrilling, steep climb up Mt Coolangatta aboard this huge 4WD monster bus
- Enjoy the beautiful views of the NSW South Coast
- Tour Coolangatta Estate’s vineyards
- Hear about the award-winning wines produced at the Estate
- See the village built by convicts from 1822 – the first European settlement on the South Coast of NSW
Where and when
- Departs: Coolangatta Estate Shoalhaven Heads, NSW
- Days: Saturdays, Sundays & NSW School Holidays (midweek tours often available at various times also)
- Time: 11:30am (tours often operate at other times also – please phone & enquire). Group tours available at a time to suite by prior arrangement
- Duration: 1 hour
- Adults – $25.00
- Child (under 14 years) – $15.00
- Family (2 Adults + 2 Children) – $60.00 (NB. For online bookings – use “family” as code to receive family rate. Only valid for bonafide family bookings verified at check-in).
- Group tours of 15 or more (max 36 per vehicle x 2) – contact us for special rates.
Call 0428 244 229 between 9am & 5pm, 7 Days a week!