The Bigfoot “Premium” Tour
Duration; 2 hrs
Departure Day/Time; Wednesdays 11am
Cost; $60 per Adult, $40 Child (4-14 yrs) Minimum 2 Adults required.
This premium small group tour (maximum of 12 people) is currently only scheduled on Wednesdays and is an extension of our standard Bigfoot Adventure around the Coolangatta Historic Village and the climb up Coolangatta Mountain. This tour includes a private guided walk around the inside of the charming Convict built “Great Hall” and the historic Estate Cemetery, two of the Shoalhaven’s most significant colonial historic sites. The tour will be exclusively conducted by either the owner himself “Bruce Bishop, or by Bruno Corletto, a senior member of staff with a 35-year connection with Coolangatta Estate. Be enchanted by the Coolangatta story and hear of legends and mysteries created by 200 years of colonial history.
Subject to numbers and availability, this tour can be personalised to suit a day and time of your choice with optional additions possible such as wine & cheese tasting, morning tea options etc. Call us for further details Ph; 0428 244 229
Or click on “Book Now” below;
- Tour exclusively conducted by a senior member/staff of the Bishop family
- Private tour of the Estate’s jewel, the charming convict built “Great Hall”
- Hear of legends & mysteries stemming from 200 years of colonial history
- Ride the unique & purpose built “Bigfoot” Monster Truck across the beautiful Coolangatta Estate property while your driver tells the fascinating story of the convict built village, estate history & award winning wines
- Walking tour of the historic & evocative Coolangatta pioneer cemetery
- Bigfoot adventure climb up Coolangatta Mountain, the highest point along the Shoalhaven coastal fringe for some of the district’s best views
- Tour includes a stop at mountain plateau to soak up the jaw dropping coastal & rural scenery